The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website.
If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please email us.
Those accessing this website are advised:
- Te Aho o Te Kahu makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- Te Aho o Te Kahu is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. Te Aho o Te Kahu neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by the New Zealand government or Te Aho o Te Kahu.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the New Zealand government or Te Aho o Te Kahu.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
Those accessing this website who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.